July 1, 2011

fill in the blank friday

1. the best news i ever received was that Jesus died for me so i could have life! i am a believer in Jesus and try to follow the example of Christ and adhere to His teachings. i am pretty clumsy at this but have an awesome community who loves and supports me, draws out the best in me and patches up my broken parts in His name.


2. something i'm looking forward to is going back overseas. i loooove to travel and we are planning a trip to japan in five years (gotta save up!).


3. something i would never do is make absolute 'always' and 'never' statements. HA! no, seriously, i feel like anything i'd claim i'd never do--i mean you just never know!


4. if i could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead) i'd choose my friend jen kelsey. i have been coached by several people both spiritually and secularly and loved it. i have always admired jen from afar and was entrusted by her hubs a few years back to lead some of his students in a summer long intensive discipleship training program. it was rad, and the few times i have talked with jen, it has been so life-giving.

5. if i had to put a label on my style it would be minimalist with funk. i just look around at my house and we have lots of bold quirky things, but not a lot. i love it. i feel like my dress is becoming more like that. lots of modal and gray/black neutrals, sometimes with a giant pair of green earrings.

6. one should always consider good hygiene. just saying.

7. i want to finish our harry potter lego game. we haven't played in several months because we were moving and just being crazar busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment