i saw this over on another blog i frequent, dreaming big dreams. awesome blog on adoption, being a mom and wife and all kinds of fun things mixed in!
here we go. enjoy!
1. What time did you get up this morning?6:30am
2. How do you like your steak?medium rare, my friends.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema:"the iron lady" i love you, meryl streep.
4. What is your favorite TV show?gosh, overall? i like the big bang theory, battlestar gallactica (the ORIGINAL PEOPLE, go watch it), news radio, downtown abbey, sherlock, luther
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?funny, this was a question at our 'newlywed' game...and my husband picked that i'd say ireland. love it! i dunno, i think i would like to try living in a big city--nyc, chicago, london, tokyo...i'm open!
6. What did you have for breakfast?i made the hubs a smoothie with greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, peanutbutter and a little bit of chocolate syrup, oh and a frozen banana...so i had what didn't fit in his to-go cup
7. What is your favorite food?mexican food. tacos, enchiladas, chips and salsa, guacmole, LOTS of gucamole, lime wedges, fajitas...yes please!
8. Foods you dislike?i tried ox tongue once in south africa, and it was pretty gross. the end.
9. Favorite place to eat?this is a hard one, and therefore i'll name several. blue dahlia, justine's, p. terrys, east side pies, mi so hungry, hoovers, el chilito, bits and druthers, eastside cafe
10. Favorite dressing? annie's cowgirl ranch or green goddess
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?we share a black kia sorento
12. What are your favorite clothes?long skirts, v-necks, cardigans
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? hawaii...it'll be my 50th state, people!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Jesus gives me hope for the other half...HA!
15. Where would you want to retire?i love my hood, i wish there were restaurants and things we could easily walk to...that's where i'd like to retire to
16. Favorite time of day?right before we fall asleep, and i get to play 'ask dan 100 questions' :)
17. Where were you born?tyler, texas
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?i have always been obsessed with watching diving competitions during the olymics. i know...that's weird. ice skating too. i think they both look really pretty.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? dan bought me something from a local store that's brown sugar number...something something. anyway, it's awesome. i'm pretty much out of it. i also love anything chanel.
20. What is your favorite face cream? i like kiehl's products. i don't use any cream for my face, but i use their rose water and cucumber astringent and it's awesome.
21. Favorite baby/kids products?i don't know, i don't have kids! but i like the way baby powder smells!
22. People watcher?aw yeah! i think airports are the best places for this.
23. Are you a morning or night person?neither. i'm not a person. ha! maybe i'm an afternoon person?
24. Do you have any pets? not that live with me. i dog-sit a lot and consider those my pets. a chocolate lab named emma, a yellow lab named eleanor, a dalmatian/pitt mix harley, and a pitt named moxie. wooof!
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?i love you.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?some kind of ballerina fire fighter combo
27. What is your favorite memory? oh there are so many to choose from! i loved going to greece with my husband last year. best trip ever. and we had an overnight layover in london on the way home and had the best fish and chips of our lives.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?dogs, for sure.
29. Are you married?yeah-yuh! just celebrated one year!
30. Always wear your seat belt?amen.
31. Been in a car accident?several, but nothing serious.
32. Any pet peeves?chewing. when i hear people chew, gum, or food, or whatever...it sort of sicks me way out. how awful! oh, and i get really annoyed when people don't use turn signals.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? chicken and green olives. oh yeah!
34. Favorite flower? lillies
35. Favorite ice cream?blue bell milk chocolate. there is no other way.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?p. terry's! yes.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?none.
38. From whom did you get your last email? ebay, telling me i sold something. sort of sad tho. it was a dress that only one person bid on! oh well, the $$ is nice, i guess?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?um, i don't like the idea credit cards or maxing anything out. this question is causing me extreme anxiety.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?gawsh, no. i dunno, i think these days spontaneous is like changing the dinner venue at the last second!
41. Like your job? i really do. and i like working from home now. at first, i hated being alone so much!
42. Broccoli?yep, i put a bunch of it in our valentine's day stir fry earlier this week! noms.
43. What was your favorite vacation? okay i already mentioned our honeymoon (that one wins). seriously, we went to acropolis, mars hill, ate some amazing greek food, drank greek wine, watched a lot of movies, slept a ton, walked the whole city, shopped, went to three h&m's, bought a chess set, drank a lot of coffee....amazingness.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?my entire small group!
45. What are you listening to right now?the creepy ice cream truck that's driving around my 'hood. HA!
46. What is your favorite color?green
47. How many tattoos do you have?four! sike, i don't have any. hahaha.
48. Coffee drinker? if i'm drinking coffee, it's because i'm eating a big, delicious slice of pie. or i'm in a foreign country.