June 1, 2012

Week 5: Menu Planning and Grocery List

I know I said last week was week 3, but it was a lie. Yep! It was Week 4. And now it's week 5! BAM.

I went to Sprouts on Wednesday for double coupons (woohoo!) and came away spending only $50.70! I didn't even keep track of where I was this time, which was a bad attitude to go in with, but I knew I needed everything on my list and that it shouldn't be too far off. Maybe I am getting the hang of this?

 

All in all, it's not that much compared to the other weeks. I did get a couple of Rotisserie Chickens that kind of put me over the edge, spending wise. So here's what's on our list this week, menu-wise.

Breakfasts:
Whole Wheat Pop Tarts
Smoothies

Lunches:
Pita Sandwiches 
Yogurt 
Fruit (we have a LOT of fruit in our house right now!)

Dinners:
Home Made Pizza (with leftover pepperoni, roasted chicken, and mushrooms)
Hopkins County Stew (we are feeding about 15 people, so we'll have to get additional things, that come out of a different budget.)
Roasted Chicken and Mushrooms
Spinach Salads
Blueberry Cobbler (we have some leftover from last week!)


That's all friends. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment