linking up with lauren
1. the holiday season is my favorite time of year. i love decorating, singing carols, and being with family!
2. snow makes me nervous. hey, this texas girl just isn't used to that kind of cold!!! but i have to admit i've had my fair share of time on the slopes and i looooove it then!
3. the best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is duh, hopkins county stew! we have been making a record amount of this dish, and other chili's (white bean, chicken, beef, frito pie) this fall. yum!
4. winter is the best time for napping. enough said.
5. i can hardly wait for dan and i to celebrate our first christmas married. i'm a sentimentalist i suppose, but it's going to be super special!
6. when it come to holiday gifts i prefer to give rather than get. seriously. i love picking out gifts and putting things together for people and getting to give. there's a part of me, i'm working on forever, that has a hard time celebrating anything about myself. like my wedding or birthdays. ha!
7. if i were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, i'd be at a TEN, SUCKAH! hands down. i love it!
happy friday, buddies!