December 29, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

Okay, readers. I am so behind! Where has all the time gone? We have been busy bees since the summer, and I've barley had time to keep up with anything but Facebook (first world problems).

I'll do a couple of short posts over the next few days to hi-light some of what we've been up to!

But first, I want to share a a HUGE praise. I am so excited that Dan has just accepted a new position with a publishing company here in Austin! I could not be more proud of Dan for taking this risk and going through the rigorous testing and interviewing process. He, of course, flew through all these with flying colors and begins his new job on January 7th. This means great things for us here in the Rodriguez house!


Back in November, my parents graciously funded a trip to Disney over Thanksgiving week. It was a lot of fun, and surprisingly very cold. We used to go a lot when I was little, during off times like usually April or May, so I was also a little shocked at the crowds and lines. Nonetheless, it was an amazing vacation! Here are a few favorite pics.

In line for, "It's a Small World," which should be renamed, "Creepy Doll Ride."


Us at  the Japan Pavillion. We totally didn't mean to matchy match, HA.


Izzy and Minnie. 


Dan at the China Pavilion tasting some Plumb Wine. 


Germany in Epcot.


Tree by Spaceship Earth at Epcot.


Us grubbin' on some Fish and Chips in the UK Pavilion.


Dan's favorite Pavilion, history-wise: Norway.


Can't wait to go back with our kiddos someday, but it was fun being there as a grown-up! :)

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment